Social Marketing - Submission in "Social Bookmarking" and "Social News" Sites
How social bookmarking can help you?
- Social sites give you a lot of exposure.
- It can give you a viral marketing effect, giving you a lot of traffic and backlinks.
- Backlinks coming from social sites are very authoritative in nature, so expect boost in search engine rankings.
- We will submit your URLs with our own already established accounts.
- Make sure the article/URL you are giving us for the submission, is quite helpful for a mass audience, so that it can be promoted successfully on the social sites. Following type of articles do a great job:
- In-depth tutorial with pictures/videos.
- Top X lists. For example: "Top 10 ways to make money while working from home"
- Coverage of a breaking news in your niche.
- Interesting case studies.
Price - $25 for 100 top social bookmarking sites
Step-1. You fill in the order form with your URL details.
Step-2. All you got to do is relax, while we manually goto each of the social site on our list and submit your URL with proper information, using our user accounts on them.
Step-3. In the end, you will get the submission report (listing URLs where you can find your linkback) and the screenshots of the submissions (just to prove we did it 100% manually). Ofcourse, you will see more traffic & links coming to the URL you asked us to submit.
Note: No software is used in submissions ensuring proper submissions in all the social bookmarking sites including the top ones.
If you have any question(s), send us here:
Social Marketing - Place Order
- Three Critical Steps To Optimize Your Mobile Site For SEO - 14 Jan, 2013
- Content Marketing: Back To The Basics - 8 Nov, 2012
- Google Vs Bing: Which Is Better? - 1 Nov, 2012
- 4 Best Solutions for Mobile SEO Strategy - 15 Oct, 2012
- Guest Blogging: Branding Yourself For Free - 9 Oct, 2012
- Understanding Your Online Traffic Funnel - 4 Oct, 2012
- Four Smart Multimedia Tricks That Will Boost Your Popularity - 30 Sep, 2012
To create a ticket, just email us at or use the orange button in the bottom right of the screen.
Average response time to tickets is 2.5 hours.