Web 2.0 Properties
Web 2.0 in the context of link building and link wheels is a quality website where you can make an account and add content and have your links in the content.
These sites usually have high authority and good amount of traffic. A good example of such a site is squidoo.com
For each web 2.0 property we'll do the following:
- create an account
- write a 100% unique article (200-700 words per article, random word count to avoid footprint)
- post it to the web 2.0 property placing your links in the article
Your report will consist of exact URLs where your link is placed along with the login details to the websites.
Price: $10 per web property
- Three Critical Steps To Optimize Your Mobile Site For SEO - 14 Jan, 2013
- Content Marketing: Back To The Basics - 8 Nov, 2012
- Google Vs Bing: Which Is Better? - 1 Nov, 2012
- 4 Best Solutions for Mobile SEO Strategy - 15 Oct, 2012
- Guest Blogging: Branding Yourself For Free - 9 Oct, 2012
- Understanding Your Online Traffic Funnel - 4 Oct, 2012
- Four Smart Multimedia Tricks That Will Boost Your Popularity - 30 Sep, 2012
To create a ticket, just email us at or use the orange button in the bottom right of the screen.
Average response time to tickets is 2.5 hours.